Season 12, Episode 9 I Do
First Aired: December 1, 2005
The staff gets caught up in a whirlwind of excitement when word spreads that Gallant (Sharif Atkins) has proposed to Neela, but Neela quickly develops cold feet. Meanwhile, the doctors deal with a mother who won't cooperate in getting treatment for her seriously ill child; and Kovac and Clemente's ongoing rivalry continues as they vie for the same job. Clemente: John Leguizamo.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans
- 2. Everything We Know About Apple's Streaming Service, Apple TV+
- 3. The Case Against Adnan Syed Is the Retrial He May Never Get
- 4. The 100's Bob Morley Says Bellamy Will Spend Season 6 Rebuilding Trust with Clarke
- 5. Everything We Know About Apple TV+ Shows
- 6. Here's the Game of Thrones Season Maisie Williams Thinks Fans Should Revisit Ahead of Season 8
- 7. The Resident and 9-1-1 Renewed for Season 3 at Fox