Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's a zoo of a time at Area 51 this week! First, Chris Jones brings a were-woman to life while Josh tattoos a new perspective on the classic tale, Peter Pan.
Chris 51 and his crew attack a round of tattoos including Gremlins, wolves, dragons and time travel devices. Jeff designs an original pair of tattoos for a mother and daughter who love going on adventures together.
The Area 51 crew heads on a field trip to the world famous Voodoo Donuts where Heather dares Chris 51 to let her tattoo a donut on his belly.
Heather takes hyperrealism to a whole new level by literally giving her client a super detailed third eyeball on the back of his head.
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?