'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Says Wedding With Bryan Abasolo Will Be Early 2019 (Exclusive)
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
ET caught up with the former 'Bachelorette,' where she also dished on Elan Gale's 'shocking' exit from the hit ABC show, while on the red carpet at the WEtv's 'Real Love: Relationship Reality TV's Past, Present & Future' event in Los Angeles.
Kate Bosworth Talks Starring in Her First Movie Ever With 'Brilliant' Scarlett Johansson (Exclusive)03:03 — ET caught up with the actress on the red carpet at the 2019 CMT Music Awards.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 2. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 3. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 4. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 5. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 6. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations