How 'Love, Simon' Inspired Star Keiynan Lonsdale to Come Out Publicly
'Love, Simon' is the coming-of-age love story of Simon Spier, a high school student who has yet to tell his family or friends he's gay. 'Love, Simon' is in theaters Mar. 16.
John Cusack Is the Wild West's Most Deadly Outlaw in the Gritty 'Never Grow Old' Trailer (Exclusive)02:29 — ET has your first look at the tale of debauchery, greed and murder, in theaters and On Demand on March 15.
'The Little Mermaid' Anniversary Edition: Get a Rare Look at the Recording of 'Part of Your World' (Exclusive)01:36 — ET has an exclusive look behind-the-scenes with the voice of Ariel, Jodi Benson, in this Walt Disney Signature Collection.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 3. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 5. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 6. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 7. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us