Season 4, Episode 9 Slave to Memory
First Aired: December 13, 2017
In the Season 4 fall finale, Cookie and Lucious devise an elaborate plan to take down Diana Dubois and her family once and for all; Andre recovers from his mental breakdown in the hospital; Shine tries desperately to protect his secret; and Eddie Barker is concluding his tenure at Empire. And, amidst the chaos, someone's life hangs in the balance.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 7, 2015
- Rating: None
- Premise: A music mogul plans for the future of his empire as his three sons and his ex-wife battle each other to become the next heir apparent to the hip-hop throne. (more)
- 1. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 3. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 4. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 7. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year