In a charming Jim Henson tale, Emmet and his pals form a band and enter a talent show to win Christmas money, unaware that Emmet's mom and a showy rock band are among the competitors. Emmet and his widowed ma have a lot riding on the event: they used each other's most prized possession as a means of entering the contest. He poked a hole in her washtub; and she hocked his tool chest to buy material for a new dress to wear to the show. Based on the book by Russell and Lillian Hoban.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. There's Another Bundle of Joy Coming to Grey's Anatomy
- 2. The Good Place Revealed Another Bad Place Spy, and It's Not Who We Expected
- 3. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 4. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 5. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 7. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.