Food Network Charity & Book
First Aired: July 2, 2006
A meal prepared for fellow Food Network chefs includes Chinese five-spice-rubbed chicken wings with cilantro dipping suace; linguine with crab, radicchio and garlic; root-beer-glazed pork chops with mashed bourbon sweet potatoes and caramelized onions; and pineapple upside-down cornmeal cake. Guests include Mario Batali, Alton Brown, Dave Lieberman and Tyler Florience.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought