Part 1 of 2. A portrait of the 16th-century English monarch focuses on her relationship with the Earl of Leicester, the death of Mary Queen of Scots and the coming war with Spain.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 2. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 3. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 5. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 6. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 7. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam