Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
After three weeks in the road and having witnessed the best and worst of Aussie culture, have Mahima, Amer, Gurmeet & Radhika's opinions changed - do they still think that Australian's are Dumb, Drunk & Racist? First Joe takes them to a cricket game, a club crawl, a pub, and to an emergency ward to find out how deeply alcohol is entwined in Australian culture.
Joe gives a crash course into what constitutes an Average Aussie. Are we Bushies? Bogans? Battlers? Why do we celebrate our Larrikins but hide our Laureates? We travel into the heart of rural Australia and into the suburbs of Brisbane to discover truth behind these stereotypes.
This episode looks at how Australia treats its indigenous population and the often volatile relationship between black and white. The Indians start at the place where indigenous people first came into contact with white people, Sydney’s Botany Bay.
In this episode Joe, Amer, Radhika, Gurmeet and Mahima visit Melbourne, a city that has had its reputation trashed globally because of a spate of attacks on Indian students.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix