Season 4, Episode 9 Food
First Aired: November 22, 2016
Boston is devastated by a flood of molasses in 1919; New York City mayor Fiorello La Guardia feuds with the mob over artichokes in 1935; Julia Child meets her future husband while working for the Office of Strategic Services during World War II.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. Luke Is The Bachelorette's Boneheaded Mistake
- 3. The Big Brother 21 Premiere Reveals a Truly Game-Changing Twist
- 4. Big Brother Vet JC Mounduix Dishes on the Season 21 House, Cast, and Live Feed Leaks
- 5. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 6. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 7. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?