Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Toni Lister is the victim of an attack; her body is found with 27 stab wounds. The suspects? Husband Calvin and friend Jimmy. There's insufficient evidence to charge either with murder. 24 years later DNA testing finally reveals the killer's identity.
Businessman Melvin Ignatow stands trial for the brutal murder of his fiancée, 36-year-old Brenda Schaefer. Six months following his sensational acquittal, new evidence found under the floorboards reveals a startling account of what really happened.
Kenny Waters is sentenced to life in prison for the fatal stabbing of his neighbor, Katharina Brow. But Kenny's sister Betty Anne is convinced her brother is innocent and works tirelessly to clear his name. After 14 years, finally, she uncovers the truth.
Roger Coleman is executed for the savage murder of his sister-in-law, 19 year-old Wanda McCoy, despite a worldwide campaign to prove his innocence. Fourteen years later, the results of DNA testing reveal the answer to the question - did he do it?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 2. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 3. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 4. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 5. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 6. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 7. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season