Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
When two young children in Idaho are diagnosed with food poisoning, doctors have no idea that within days the situation will get out of control, as two hundred thousand people fall ill in the country's largest case of single source food poisoning.
Middle School teacher Donna Boley is overcome with nausea and a tingling feeling in her extremities. The principal finds Donna crawling up the stairs on her hands and knees. He tells her to go home. At home, Donna's husband, Jim, tries to nurse her back to health. They believe she might have caught something during their recent vacation in Missouri. For the next week, Donna is sick in bed.
Robert Curley is newly married and is renovating an old home for he and his wife, Joann. He is also an electrician doing repair work in a local chemistry lab. Within weeks of starting the new projects he becomes violently ill. His feet and hands tingle for no apparent reason. Doctors diagnosis his ailment and send him home with medication, but that doesn't work.
Phil Rouss realizes a lifelong dream when he opens an antique auto restoration business with his long-time friend Steve White. They divide the work - Rouss will restore the cars and Steve will handle the books. The business is an immediate success, but within weeks Rouss is struck down with a mysterious illness.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet