Season 4, Episode 10 Grime and Punishment
First Aired: August 8, 2016
In the fourth-season finale, Zoila uncovers a secret that leads Rosie to the truth about Peri's murder; Carmen and Dani find themselves in danger; Genevieve makes a new friend; and Marisol seeks closure with Peter. Meanwhile, Adrian has news that brings Evelyn closer to divorce.
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?