Season 6, Episode 9 Would I Think of Suicide?
First Aired: November 29, 2009
Angie decides to leave Wisteria Lane with her family; Bree's affair with Karl becomes harder to hide, causing Susan to clash with Bree; Lynette's pregnancy puts her at odds with Gaby; and Mike and Katherine's argument turns hurtful.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 2. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 3. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 4. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 5. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 6. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 7. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director