Season 8, Episode 22 Give Me the Blame
First Aired: May 13, 2012
Part 1 of 2: The flashback-filled series finale begins with Bree on trial for Alejandro's murder; Gaby busy at work—too busy to have time for Carlos; Renee and Ben preparing to wed, and Tom preparing to divorce Lynette; Susan planning to leave the lane to help Julie raise her soon-to-be-born baby; and Mrs. McCluskey about to enter a hospice.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown