This Western anthology moseyed along quietly for almost half a century (22 years on radio), and was set in Death Valley, Cal., because that's where its sponsor's product, 20 Mule Team Borax, was mined. Characters were always more important than action, and the most recognizable was the host. For 13 seasons it was `Old Ranger' Stanley Andrews. Then came Ronald Reagan, who left after one season. His next job: governor of California.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More