Season 1, Episode 6 The Camp Counselor
First Aired: October 10, 1995
Conclusion. Gus rescues Lauren from her imprisonment, but in the process releases Jackal and the other bad guys---including the evil camp counselor (Anthony Michael Hall) who embarks on a plan to blow up the marine base Commander. Gen. Barnicke: Charles Cyphers. Amber: Kathy Ireland. Chip: Hank Stratton.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. Luke Is The Bachelorette's Boneheaded Mistake
- 3. The Big Brother 21 Premiere Reveals a Truly Game-Changing Twist
- 4. Big Brother Vet JC Mounduix Dishes on the Season 21 House, Cast, and Live Feed Leaks
- 5. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 6. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 7. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?