Season 1, Episode 2 One Mean Mother
First Aired: September 12, 1995
Jackal enlists the aid of "Evil Shirley," who's patterned after Lauren's mother, to help plant a bomb on a cruise ship that Lauren's real mom (Shirley Jones) and her fiancé are on. Hank: Marty Ingels. Lauren: Cynthia Gibb. Gus: James Calvert. Peter: Stephen T. Kay. Jackal: Christopher Lloyd.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is