Season 1, Episode 10 The Final Run
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: June 14, 2005
The final 24 hours finds many of the boats loaded to the brim with crabs, with one ship attempting to rig extra storage space on deck, as all the crews begin the race back to port and competition for the best spot in line at the processor.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?