Derek Jacobi narrates this profile of influential novelist Graham Greene (1904-91), whose works include "The Third Man" and "The Quiet American." In addition to writing fiction, he reported on Kenya's Mau Mau Rebellion and the French Indochina War; authored travel books, plays, screenplays and essays; worked for MI6 (the British spy agency); and suffered from bipolar disorder. The documentary includes remarks from his daughter Caroline Bourget; and novelists John Le Carré and John Mortimer.
- 1. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 2. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 3. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 4. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 5. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 6. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits
- 7. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory