Derek Jacobi narrates this profile of influential novelist Graham Greene (1904-91), whose works include "The Third Man" and "The Quiet American." In addition to writing fiction, he reported on Kenya's Mau Mau Rebellion and the French Indochina War; authored travel books, plays, screenplays and essays; worked for MI6 (the British spy agency); and suffered from bipolar disorder. The documentary includes remarks from his daughter Caroline Bourget; and novelists John Le Carré and John Mortimer.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Good Girls Bosses Break Down that Twisted Final Scene in the Season 2 Finale
- 2. Stephen Amell Is Open to Playing Oliver Queen in Later Arrowverse Installments
- 3. How to Watch Game of Thrones: The Last Watch
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 5. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 6. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 7. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'