Season 1, Episode 4 Tastes Like a Ho Ho
First Aired: August 14, 2007
Patty's team prepares a fragile Katie for her impending deposition; Gregory Malina sits on information that could be vital to the trial; and an on-the-job incident involving David threatens to complicate his relationship with Ellen. Meanwhile, Ray is pressured by superiors at his law firm to "get it done"; and Tom asks a partner at another firm for a favor: to help get his daughter into a special music school.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?