Season 1, Episode 1 Get Me a Lawyer
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: July 24, 2007
In the series opener, take-no-prisoners Manhattan litigator Patty Hewes (Glenn Close) hires law-school grad Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne) to work on a civil case against businessman Arthur Frobisher (Ted Danson), a corporate buccaneer who sold his company out from under his workers. But it turns out that Ellen has an unwitting tie to Frobisher: Her best friend is a chef who's being bankrolled by him. Shayes: Tate Donovan. Katie: Anastasia Griffith. David: Noah Bean.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?