Season 1, Episode 1 The Chefs
First Aired: June 7, 2015
Foodies Matt and Ted Lee discuss their work as chefs in the series premiere of this show that profiles groundbreaking artists from various fields.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 2. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 3. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 4. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 5. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 6. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 7. Is The Good Place on Netflix?