A neurotic TV writer copes with life in L.A. in a tart, hilarious and semi-improvised sitcom that follows him dealing with one cringe-inducing dilemma after another, sometimes in the company of mortified celebrity colleagues (who play themselves). If the premise sounds a bit like `George Costanza in Hollywood,' it's because the `Seinfeld' nebbish was based on `Curb' star Larry David, the co-creator of Jerry's classic sitcom.
Executive Producer (10 Credits)
Director (8 Credits)
Co-Executive Producer (2 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 2. Is The Good Place on Netflix?
- 3. Here's When The Good Place, One Chicago, and More NBC Shows Premiere in the Fall
- 4. GLOW's Season 3 Trailer Unleashes Geena Davis in Vegas
- 5. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 6. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 7. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests