Season 6, Episode 7 A Bullet Runs Through It
First Aired: November 10, 2005
Part 1 of two. A rookie police officer is killed during a shoot-out with four Hispanic gang members after a high-speed chase. The investigation reveals that the officer may not have been killed by a gang member, but rather by so-called friendly fire. Grissom and his crew search a crime scene that stretches for miles to determine what really happened. Bell: Daniel Bess. Davis: Colby French. Ortega: Nestor Serrano.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap