Season 7, Episode 16 Law of Gravity
First Aired: February 8, 2007
Keppler is put into a compromising position when the bodies of a Trenton police officer and a hooker are found in a hotel room. The man who found them is a retired New Jersey cop and close friend to Keppler, who doesn't reveal their relationship or that he also knew the dead man. The victims were shot to death and the left hand of the woman was cut off. Back at the lab, Grissom returns from his sabbatical and learns about the friction caused by Keppler while he was away.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6