Season 9, Episode 14 Miscarriage of Justice
First Aired: February 19, 2009
Ray testifies at the murder trial of a respected congressman who is suspected of gunning down his lover, an exotic dancer. But when the congressman's aide commits suicide and leaves behind a note claiming he shot the victim, it puts the case in jeopardy and forces the CSIs to reopen the investigation.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought