Season 7, Episode 1 Built to Kill
First Aired: September 21, 2006
Part 1 of 2. A Cirque du Soleil cast member discovers a woman's dead body during a performance, and Grissom and Catherine investigate. Meanwhile, an investor in one of Sam Braun's new casinos is shot to death during a party on a rooftop. Later, Catherine's life is placed in jeopardy after visiting a nightclub with Nick, and Grissom finds a miniature replica of a crime scene he is investigating. John Mayer appears as himself.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6