Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
From home invasions and museum heists to forgers passing off high-priced fakes, art crimes rake in $6 billion a year. It’s a crime that could be right out of Hollywood but in reality destroys families, fortunes, and careers.
Health care fraud is one of the most destructive financial crimes, siphoning billions of dollars from patients and companies…and entering this underground is simple. See how insurance fraud can put your money, your health, and even your life, at risk.
Rip it. Burn it. Steal it. Never before has it been so easy to copy a song, movie or game. It may seem harmless, but media piracy is a multibillion-dollar criminal enterprise. Crime Inc. takes you inside the high tech and high-stakes underworld.
From foreign governments to coworkers in the next cubicle, the faces of corporate espionage are all around us. When a company is hit, it's not just stock holders who pay the price. Spying in the workplace can wreak havoc from the top to the very bottom.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup