Season 1, Episode 3 Mise en Place Cook Off!
First Aired: May 4, 2005
The 11 contestants have an hour to prepare their “mis en place” items with exotic Asian ingredients introduced by L.A. chef David Myers, plus duck, shrimp and sausage. But one ignores the duck and another's comes out chewy (though the judges admire its presentation). And a third worries more about presenting himself than his dish. “I should have been selling my meal like a used-car salesman,” he moans.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Showtime's Couples Therapy Is TV's Smartest, Most Authentic Reality Series
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Fan Service, Worst First, and the Deadliest Payback
- 3. Amazon's Modern Love Isn't the Rom-Com You Think It Is
- 4. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: Living with Yourself, The Laundromat
- 5. Well, That Evil Episode Was Truly Horrifying
- 6. Atypical Promises Even Less Normalcy in Season 3
- 7. Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Supernatural Return