Season 1, Episode 2 Cooking Under Fire
First Aired: April 27, 2005
Actual competition begins in Los Angeles, where the 12 chefs are given 10 minutes to prepare an egg (or two). Then they have an hour to prepare...for what they don't know. It's basic preparation, called by its French name, “mis en place,” in the industry. Finally, the first candidate is dismissed.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 2. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 3. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 4. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 5. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 6. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 7. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino