Season 1, Episode 12 New York Finale
First Aired: July 13, 2005
This 12-part cookoff concludes with the two finalists preparing six-course tasting menus at judge Todd English's New York City restaurant Olives, where the winner is offered a job as a chef. Each is given two hours to prepare the dishes, all of which are made with items from the “dream lists” they had submitted to the judges earlier.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 2. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 3. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 4. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 5. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 6. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 7. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino