Season 1, Episode 11 The Mystery Basket
First Aired: July 13, 2005
Three chefs remain. One will be “the next great American chef,” says judge Ming Tsai, but first each is given a “mystery basket” and told to use items in it to prepare an appetizer, entree and dessert. They're also grilled by the judges on their attitudes, specifically how they're better than the others.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 2. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 3. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 4. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 5. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 6. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 7. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino