Season 3, Episode 7 Start-Up
First Aired: November 13, 2005
The 1999 case of a 24-year-old woman who was the co-CEO of a start-up Internet company who was found dead in a rowing scull on a city river. Lilly reopens the case when a threatening letter addressed to the woman turns up on a computer that was donated to a school. The investigation reveals that the woman's company was losing millions and that she wasn't well liked by her employees. Meanwhile, Valens believes a man who threw a woman into a river from a bridge may have killed Elisa as well.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 2. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 3. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 4. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 6. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest
- 7. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Umbrella Academy, Breaker Upperers