Season 4, Episode 4 Baby Blues
First Aired: October 15, 2006
A 6-month-old girl's 1982 death, originally ruled to be a result of sudden-infant-death syndrome, is investigated when new evidence reveals the baby may have drowned. The probe reveals the girl's parents divorced shortly after her death and that the father didn't want to have another baby. Also, Lilly learns that Ray is in the hospital after apparently being beaten.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Watch Game of Thrones Season 8: What Time, Channel, and More
- 2. Game of Thrones Season 8: When to Watch
- 3. The Walking Dead Finally Explained What's Up with Michonne and Daryl's Scars
- 4. Aaron Paul Won't Say If He's Starring in the Breaking Bad Movie
- 5. The Best Anime Shows to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 6. The Blacklist Conspiracy Reaches the White House
- 7. American Gods Renewed for Season 3, Gets a New Showrunner (Again)