Season 2, Episode 15 Wishing
First Aired: March 6, 2005
Lilly investigates the 1993 death of a mentally challenged teen who was hit by a train, after drawings appear on his grave that indicate foul play might have been involved. The probe reveals that the boy's mother was dying of cancer at the time and that he was being partially cared for by a 19-year-old friend. Lilly also learns that the boy was a target of abuse at his school. Colin: Damien Midkiff. Nathan: Bryce Lenon. Josh: Charlie Babcock. Sarah: Jackie Swanson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2