Who Needs Sex Therapy?
First Aired: November 5, 2000
A discussion of sex therapy, with human-sexuality authority Paul Abramson and sex therapists Cliff and Joyce Penner. Also participating: medical historian Vern Bullough and Yale professor of surgery Sherwin Nuland. Host: Robert L. Kuhn.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 2. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 3. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 4. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 5. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 6. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 7. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns