Does Sex Have a Future?
First Aired: August 6, 2000
A discussion of what happens when technology multiplies sexual options and accelerates sexual shifts, with sex therapists Cliff and Joyce Penner, biophysicist Gregory Stock, human-sexuality authority Paul Abramson and medical historian Vern Bullough. Host: Robert L. Kuhn.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics