Season 2, Episode 9 Shoot to Kill
First Aired: November 17, 2006
A salesman is shot by a sniper, leaving a wife and baby, and the similarities to Annabeth's situation cause her to attempt some reckless maneuvers to assure justice for the widow. Maureen thinks she is making the case personal and jeopardizing the trial, but Conlon backs her unorthodox plans and agrees to allow the prosecution to continue.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 2. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 3. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 4. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 5. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 6. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie
- 7. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans