Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
Alligator tenderloin in the appetizer basket is a surprise. Edible slime is in the entree basket. Finally, milk and cereal with a twist make for a whimsical dessert round.
Kid competitors bond over their love of music and food as they prepare dishes for the judges. First, they find themselves working with beets and octopus in block form. Then, a salmon-like fish fillet in the entrée round presents challenges. Finally, they (more…)
Young chefs put their skills to the test, starting with an appetizer round featuring Texas toast. In round two, guest judge Anthony Anderson keeps the kids laughing as they contend with wacky ingredients like corn on the cob lemonade.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Love Island Recap: Here's Who the New Gals Banished to the Hideaway
- 2. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 3. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0
- 4. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 5. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 6. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 7. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations