Season 4, Episode 19 Dark Imaginings
First Aired: February 20, 1986
As if to confirm that he's getting older not better, Sam challenges Woody at racquetball and winds up hospitalized with an injury he associates with men of advanced years. Bonnie: Pamela Bach. Jack: Thomas Callaway. Nurse Louise: Deborah Dalton. Dr. McNeese: Tim Dunigan. Nurse Brenda: Jere Fields. Joan: Christine Dickinson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap