A rare cookery showdown featuring East vs West. Celebrity chefs David Rocco of Canada and Nicholas Tse of Hong Kong are pitted against each other. The two visit five Asian cities whipping up the tastiest dishes and lending them their signature twist. In the end, only one of them wins. Who will it be?
- 1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before Somehow Wasn't the Most Rewatched Movie on Netflix in 2018
- 2. Kathie Lee Gifford Leaving Today After 11 Years
- 3. Audrey Hepburn's Son Is Turning Her 'Formative Years' Into a TV Drama
- 4. Carol Burnett to Receive Inaugural Special Golden Globe for Television Achievement
- 5. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 7. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer