Why fast food chains are offering combo deals in 2016
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
A new trend in fast food is heating up competition. Burger King is the latest chain to serve up a combo meal with their "five for $4" deal. McDonald’s version is the “McPick 2.” Wendy’s, Pizza Hut and Papa John’s also recently announced deals. CBS News financial contributor Mellody Hobson joins “CBS This Morning” from Chicago to discuss the chains' strategies.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 2. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 3. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 4. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 5. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 6. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?
- 7. Veronica and Logan Are in Trouble in First Veronica Mars Revival Trailer