Whistleblower who called for bishop to resign speaks out on "60 Minutes"
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The Roman Catholic Church faces its biggest crisis in the U.S. since the Boston sex abuse scandal. Among the 13 states and the District of Columbia that are investigating whether clergy abuse was concealed by church leaders, one place under scrutiny is Buffalo, New York. Buffalo Bishop Richard Malone is accused of allowing priests accused of sexual abuse to stay on the job. Deacon Paul Snyder, who was the first member of the local clergy to call for the bishop to step down, spoke with Bill Whitaker for this Sunday's "60 Minutes." Watch Sunday at 7 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Westworld Season 3 Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con
- 2. The Expanse Season 4 Trailer Reveals the Dangerous New World
- 3. Star Trek: Picard Trailer Reveals Data, Seven of Nine Will Return
- 4. Inside The Good Place's Emotional Final Comic-Con Panel
- 5. Here's Your First Look at the Animated Star Trek: Lower Decks
- 6. Star Trek Comic-Con Panels for Picard, Discovery, Lower Decks: Everything That Happened
- 7. HBO's Epic Watchmen Comic-Con Trailer Reveals Dr. Manhattan For First Time