Whistleblower and deacon on "painful" process of revealing alleged priest abuse cover-up
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
There are investigations into sexual abuse by Catholic clergy in 13 states, including the diocese of Buffalo, New York. "60 Minutes" spoke with members of Buffalo's Catholic community who are revealing the scope of the efforts to cover for accused priests. Siobhan O'Connor, the whistleblower who leaked hundreds of pages of documents detailing the cover-ups, and Paul Snyder, a church deacon and the first clergy member to call on Bishop Richard Malone to resign, join "CBS This Morning" to discuss their decision to speak out.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer
- 2. Here's Every Marvel Movie and Disney+ Series Coming Out Until 2022
- 3. Who Are the Eternals? A Quick Introduction to Marvel's New Superheroes
- 4. Doom Patrol Is Officially Renewed for Season 2
- 5. Everything We Learned About Marvel's Disney+ Shows at Comic-Con
- 6. Mahershala Ali Will Play Blade for Marvel
- 7. Thor: Love and Thunder to Star Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman as Female Thor