The Dish: Chef Sheldon Simeon
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Hawaii-born chef Sheldon Simeon earned national acclaim as a fan favorite on "Top Chef." Soon after taking an executive chef position in Maui he was named one of Hawaii's best chefs. Last year, he opened up his very first solo restaurant "Tin Roof," where he serves up local favorites and will open a second project later this year. Simeon joins "CBS This Morning: Saturday" to discuss his culinary journey.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement