Official who led Benghazi probe defends decision to not interview Clinton
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Thomas Pickering, the ambassador who led a State Department probe of last year's Benghazi, Libya, attack says the review was not a whitewash. He defended his decision to not interview the former secretary of state, as well as his assessment to not record hundreds of witness interviews. Sharyl Attkisson reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online