Norman Van Aken's advice to young chefs
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
With decades of experience under his belt, award winning chef Norman Van Aken says the best thing for any young aspiring chef to do is to spend a few weeks working in a kitchen and see if it's "something that tickles your fancy."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek