More levees at risk as rivers swell in Midwest
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The Mississippi River is expected to crest Saturday near the small town of St. Mary, Missouri. That is 40 miles south of St. Louis, where residents are still recovering from the damage caused by record high water earlier this week. The flooding in Missouri and Illinois is blamed for at least 22 deaths, with five people missing. David Begnaud reports from Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angel Co-Creator Joss Whedon Defends the Show's Divisive Ending
- 2. The Trailer for The Terror: Infamy Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- 3. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Comprehensive Guide
- 4. Meet Your Host for American Love Island, Comedian Arielle Vandenberg
- 5. Maya Rudolph Deserves an Emmy Nomination for Giving Us Life… After Death in Forever
- 6. Give Hank Azaria's Foul F—ing Mouth on Brockmire an Emmy Nomination
- 7. Riverdale's Season 4 Premiere Will 'Honor' Luke Perry