Michael Chiarello: "Drink what you like, like what you drink"
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Not only is chef Michael Chiarello a successful restaurateur and television host, he also runs his own winery. Esquire magazine's 2013 Chef of the Year shares some tips on finding the perfect wine.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 2. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 3. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 4. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 5. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 6. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 7. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July